Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Vegas Baby





New road trip for Ansel and I... We flew into Vegas to spend a few days helping friend Jill Villeggiante unpack and set up her new digs in Henderson, NV. Jill is a flight attendant for Southwest and is based out of in LAS. It's taken her a long time to come to terms with moving her home from Oregon down to Vegas. She has a really really awesome place. It's almost like a resort.

Jill was living in Ontario, Oregon with her two cats Charlie and Bruce. Instead of flying them to their new digs, she drove my car down and Ansel and I flew down from PDX (again with passes from Jill) and then will drive the car back after taking a circuitous route via San Diego.


Here's the view from her place.

Upon arriving, I had a catastrophe when I turned my puter on... it was dead/crashed/nobody home!! I thought I was going to die, started to have DT's and major anxiety attacks. After an evening of giving it CPR, we were finally able to breath life back into it. WHEW........


Then I spent several hours backing everything up again. My pics I suppose are my biggest concern. I had spent a lot of time this summer doing back ups, but hadn't since then. I felt I needed to spend the time on the back ups, since I didn't know if my puter fix would be lasting.


No comments:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year greetings to everyone

Click on the "Play" button to view a pictoral essay of our year in review.
Click to play Our2008 year in pictures
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow