Friday, April 4, 2008

Waking up in Topeka

It's a beautiful sunshiney day here for the moment at least. Will be heading to Stillwater, OK where one of my best friends from formerly from Burns, now from LaGrande, OR is visiting her cousin Dee. Laurie and her family used to live on the ranch next to Ansel and Martina in Burns, OR. So she is a really good friend of Ansel's too. It was a fluke, or one of those little God things I mentioned that she just happened to be in OK the same time. I couldn't believe when I was talking to her daughter about our trip to OKee, and she told me about Laurie's planned trip too.

No comments:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year greetings to everyone

Click on the "Play" button to view a pictoral essay of our year in review.
Click to play Our2008 year in pictures
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow